We know you want your home fabric to look clean and bright, but sometimes things just happen. If you have a spill on your home fabrics STOP! Don’t panic, and follow these instructions to get you through it.
- Act quickly. Fresh spills/stains are easier to remove than old set in stains
- Always blot and never scrub. Scrubbing can spread the stain and damage the fabric
- Use a spatula or blunt knife to scrape up dry messes
- Test your spotting solution in a non-visible area to make sure it doesn’t damage your fabric
- Spot the stain working from the outside in
- Soak up residual moisture from carpets and upholstery by leaving clean white towels weighed down by books on the spotted area overnight