Every stain is different so here is a helpful guide to mixing and using stain spotting solutions at home.
- Water – luke warm water is often the first step to stain removal
- Detergent – mix 1 cup of warm water with 1 tsp of dish detergent
- Ammonia – mix 1/2 cup of warm water with 1 tbsp of ammonia
- Vinegar – mix 2/3 cup of warm water with 1/3 cup of vinegar
- Remover – any acetone based nail polish remover
- Alcohol – 70% alcohol available in most drug stores
- Enzyme – mix 1 cup of warm water with enzyme laundry soap
- P.O.G. – Paint, oil and grease remover available in hardware stores
Follow the code
Now to remove specific stains just use the solutions in the order given.
Or you can skip the hassle and bring it in to us.